- 1 packet Jalapeno Dip Mix (dry)
- 2 cans (15-1/4 oz. ea.) whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, softened
Bring corn to boil in saucepan, drain off all liquid. Mix cream cheese and butter into hot corn, then add packet of Country Home Creations Jalapeno Dip Mix. Mix well. Serve warm in small slow cooker, chafing dish or fondue pot. Serve with tortilla chips or crackers.
Slow Cooker Method
Place above ingredients into slow cooker in this order:
- packet of Jalapeno Dip Mix
- cream cheese
- drained corn
Place lid on slow cooker, set on high and allow butter to melt and cream cheese to soften. Mix well and place lid back on slow cooker until dip is heated completely. Remove lid, turn down to low heat, and serve.